Whether you are a homeowner or runs a company, adequate heating and furnace solutions are necessary for proper comfort. The best way to accomplish top-level comfort and avoid unexpected problems and breakdowns is to hire an experienced technician from Lehigh HVAC and get a routine system check-up and maintenance.
Your house or workplace would be a nice place to spend your time during the coldest days and freezing nights. We suggest that you get a propane furnace because it works considerably better than oil and gas furnaces, but it is relatively costly. The furnace machine is an essential item for cold environments, whether oil, gas, or propane.
Furnace Replacement & Installation
We at Lehigh HVAC run a successful business that does all kinds of tune-ups of oil, gas, and propane furnaces. From the oil furnace replacement, new furnace installation to the oil furnace tune-up, we conduct every kind of maintenance for your oil, coal, and propane furnaces, from the oil furnace cleaning to the oil furnace repair. Normally, the furnaces will last a long time without any furnace repair or maintenance.
Just as for all the things globally, the time will come that they require repair and maintenance. Lehigh HVAC has been here to assist for that time. We can replace your furnace. If you disregard minor alerts, they will become a major problem in the future, and it will take more time and cost to correct them.
The freezing cold is coming, and if you have a heating system that has been giving you troubles this year, it's time to make an appointment. You will be able to find expert HVAC technicians at Lehigh in North America who can get your furnace repaired.
Important Things to Consider When Your Furnace is Not Working
1. Getting the heat right in your home for winter is a crucial step to make sure you are staying comfortable. If it's too hot, turn down the thermostat and close up any unneeded rooms that can be heated by other sources like radiators or space heaters. Too cold? Turn up those temperature settings on your furnace.
2. The furnace filter keeps your home warm and cozy, but a dirty or clogged one can cause the entire system to overheat. Prevent it from turning off by cleaning out any dust on the outside of the air return with an old dishrag periodically.
3. The circuit breaker may have tripped, indicating that your furnace is no longer running. Find the circuit breaker on your home's electrical panel and reset it if it appears to be in either of these positions: "off" or in the middle position.
4. The furnace switch is an easy way to turn your heating and cooling on or off. All you need to do is press the button in a position that suits you best.
A furnace can be a huge investment. But don't worry, we're here to help with expert service and repair that includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you get the most out of your purchase.
How do you find out that the furnace needs repair?
- Furnace leaking
- The furnace is not producing any heat
- Frequently going on and off
- Furnace not reaching the set temperature
- Furnace blower motor not working
- Furnace keeps tripping breaker
- Making some noises that it does not suppose to make
Our contribution to the repair and maintenance of the furnace
- Testing of the pressure switch
- Heat exchanger check-up and tuning
- Furnace filter inspection
- Burner inspection
- Gas leak testing
- Amount of carbon monoxide in the air to identify the leakage
Our furnace repair services have a 100% satisfaction rate with positive customer feedback. We are highly skilled in our job, and are certified to perform at your houses and offices. Our crew serve urgent modification on the same day requirement. In addition, Lehigh HVAC deals with emergency needs in a quick response.