Lehigh HVAC is the best company in Pennsylvania for coil cleaning and AC services. To maintain a healthy environment, we recommend taking care of bacteria or mold build-up before it starts condensing, which reduces your air conditioner's performance significantly. We offer certified technicians to provide you with all of your needs.
To stay on top of cleanliness at home and also get better efficiency from our Air Conditioning System (AC) units, you can choose Lehigh HVAC as we are experts in both areas. In order to remain efficient throughout time while preventing any sort of bacterial growth inside coils that can reduce their quality - either physically by clogging them up or chemically through corrosion; one should always have professional assistance.
At our doorstep, we work with you and your family every step of the way because a cleaner home is an improved one. We focus all our efforts on preventing dust from accumulating in ducts by using professional cleaning services designed to free up clogged coils so they won't be at risk for early failure. As well as preventative maintenance can help keep energy costs down while also avoiding possible equipment damage that could lead to costly repairs or replacements later on—a clean system will give everyone more peace of mind throughout the year.
Maintain Your Evaporator Coils
We are here to maintain your AC evaporator coils, the part of your air conditioning system that provides clean and cool air to every room in your home or office. Make it secured from being clogged over time. With our technicians, there will be no inefficient airflow throughout all rooms instead of just one area at a time like it should be. Let us help by proactively maintaining our units, so they don't become a problem for you.
The evaporator coils form an essential part of the air handling unit. The evaporator coil cleaner system is important in both hot and cold conditions. We have all sorts of construction facilities at Lehigh HVAC to provide cooling and heating solutions for residential and industrial use.
Evaporator Coil services provided by Lehigh HVAC:
- AC Evaporator coil cleaning
- Hot water coil cleaning
- Tankless coil replacement
- HVAC coil cleaning
- Evaporator coil installation
- Evaporator coil replacement
- Evaporator coil repair
- Evaporator coil maintenance
- Fixing of Evaporator coil under the air handler
We are a registered and insured air handling provider providing evaporator coil installation and evaporator coil repair services for homes and workplaces. It doesn't matter how good the product is; no item can work forever.
It is a common procedure to regularly check and maintain the working system in your home or workplace. We at Lehigh HVAC provide the best quality evaporator coil services. These services include evaporator coil repair, evaporator coil maintenance, evaporator coil installation, and evaporator coil replacement services.
Signs that you can experience issues with the evaporator coil
Owing to the amount of work that the evaporator coil needs to do to cool your house, it will be one of the sections on your AC that will wear out the fastest. If you have any of the following indications at home, you can need to work with the evaporator coil:
- Hot or cold spots in your house due to irregular temperature distribution.
- The AC device is continually turned on or off without adjusting the temperature.
- Clanging noise from the air conditioner or the air handler.
- Hot air from the vents instead of cool air.
- Increased humidity at home.
- Strange sounds come from your condenser machine. It is normally a condenser that works harder than normal to compensate for the evaporator coil problem.
Why should you call us for Evaporator Coil Service?
- Same day cooling services availability
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Positive customer rating
- Up-front pricing
- Well trained and experienced working professional
- Fast and Customer-friendly services
- Quick and Responsive communication