If your AC is not working properly, you can hire a professional for AC repair. We are an ac repair company that ensures your air conditioner is ready for the scorching temperatures this summer by scheduling a precision tune-up from Lehigh HVAC. During our tune-up, we examine and confirm that it's working correctly to keep you cool through these hot months. When you go with our service experts for AC repair, it'll be an easy transition to un-stuffy homes and new levels of comfort. Plus, we support their tune-ups with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for a year - that's peace of mind.
Residential and Commercial AC Repair Service
We pioneered commercial and residential ac repair services. It will help you in product installation, maintenance, and repair services for commercial and residential areas. Many repair jobs can be completed on the same visit as the estimate because Lehigh HVAC keeps their vehicles well-equipped for Air Conditioning services.
Certified Technicians for Air Conditioner Services
Our certified technicians offer quality installation services for repairing by a lifetime warranty on parts and maintenance agreements, so there are no surprises when things break down again next month. With us behind them all the way (and beyond), our experts take care of any problem without worrying about how much outlay is required.
Are you looking to save money on your cooling bills and lengthen the life of your air conditioning system?
Lehigh HVAC can help you to fix your air conditioner so, get started. We offer:
- Reduced rates
- Flexible payment plans with no long-term commitment (other than when we install them)
- Plus emergency air conditioner services, so you never have to worry about anything.
How to find out something is wrong with your Air Conditioner?
- The air conditioner won't turn on:Before testing the electrical panel for a tripped breaker, make sure the thermostat is precisely set.
- The air isn't cold:Make sure the thermostat settings are correct. Then, if you haven't done so in the last few months, replace the air filter. A filtered air filter will help you save money and increase the efficiency of your indoor air. Check to see if the external device is free of debris and leaked refrigerant.
- Uneven cooling:Leaky ducts, poor insulation, and jammed registers are common causes of fluctuating temperatures. Try placing blackout curtains on south-facing windows if none of those things are the root of the problem. You may also use a zoning scheme to regulate the temperature of particular regions.
- Water dripping from ac repair unit:Inspect the compressor for clogging. It is the PVC tubing that comes out of the air conditioner. Leaking refrigerant may also allow ice to collect in coils and drip water.
- The air conditioner makes strange noises:Screeching, clattering, banging, or clicking tone signals highly significant issues. Switch your machine off and get in touch with Lehigh HVAC experts.
The job of your air conditioner units is to keep you and your family comfortable indoors. When an AC completely fails, it can be both costly and inconvenient. We all know that no item will operate forever; doesn't it matter how reliable the product is? It is a common system to periodically check and manage the working system in your home or office.
Why to Avail AC Repair Service from Us?
We at Lehigh HVAC provide the best quality ac services just to make your summers happy. We'll come to your place and quickly diagnose the problem if your air conditioner isn't working correctly. If a repair is your best option, we'll make sure it's completed accurately and rapidly.
Our central air conditioner repair services have a 100% satisfaction rate with positive customer reviews. Lehigh HVAC is a one-stop shop for all your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs to add comfort and delight to your place.
We are high-paced technicians, and we are licensed to work on manufactured housing. We provide emergency change-outs on the same day with a low price guaranteed. In addition, we offer emergency repairs in a fast and friendly manner.